The following services explain how we approach Website for a range of common purposes:
- Website designing is fundamentally the process of presentation of a content (generally hypertext or hypermedia) delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, micro blogging clients and RSS readers.
- The process of website designing might include multiple disciplines like animation, authoring, communication design, corporate identity, graphic design, human-computer interaction, information architecture, interaction design, marketing, photography, search engine optimization and typography.
- Web design is a method of forming an approach, modeling, planning and executing internet content on the web through markup language which is suitable for web browser interpretation and will executed as GUI or Graphical User Interface.
- The purpose of a web design is to develop a website which is a group of electronic contents which lies through a web server and current information as well as interactive attributes to the online audience using web pages.
- These components like text, bit mapped images such as GIF, PNG and JPEG forms may be put on pages that utilizes XHTML, XML or HTML tags.
- Trying to execute more complicated media such as sounds, videos, animations, or vector graphics may necessitate plug-ins like Flash, Java, Quicktime and others. Plug-ins are placed as well on web pages utilizing XHTML,XML or HTML tags.